Eight reasons why you should use WordPress for your school website
The Mustard Agency offers WordPress websites for schools and trusts. These websites are really quick to build and very easy for you to amend and update.
Our expert website design team create stunning WordPress school websites that show your school or academy off to best effect.
Mustard Agency websites are guaranteed to increase your Search Engine Optimisation, boost pupil recruitment and help you fill staff vacancies.
Over a third of websites use WordPress for content management. Almost all of the websites which we now build are designed in WordPress.
This is a really great option for schools who want an “open source” route when developing their new school website.
Here are the eight main advantages of using WordPress websites:
1. The WordPress CMS is easy to use and requires only minimal training for staff.
2. WordPress is very reliable – with regular updates and improvements.
3. There are now more than 55,000 plugins to choose from. Many of these are free.
4. The WordPress community is home to thousands of website developers – so there is lots of best practice to draw on!
5· WordPress is scalable, so you aren’t limited to a maximum number of pages or content. As your school or academy’s needs grow – so does your website.
6. Because WordPress is really flexible we can design beautiful websites for your school that meets your needs exactly.
7. It is really secure. The Mustard Agency offers a high level of site security (including GDPR and SSL compliance) through our WordPress websites.
8. We can include social media functions in your new school website – ensuring that all your parents and fans can follow the school!
If you choose to work with The Mustard Agency we will guide you through the design and look of the website – as well as the technical requirements.
We want to ensure you get the school website you deserve and need, to help you meet Ofsted’s demanding requirements. But we also want to ensure that you get a website you can easily update for yourself – instead of getting ripped off by an agency for every change and amendment you make!
Call us now on 01722 744033 or e-mail us to get a quote at [email protected]