New Ofsted requirements checklist for Academies, Free Schools and FE Colleges
If you are an academy, a free school or an FE College, you’ll find our Ofsted website requirements checklist invaluable.
We have created a little spreadsheet in excel to help you check whether you have all the content that Ofsted demands of you.
The spreadsheet can be downloaded from our Blog and completed by whoever checks your academy website for compliance – often the Website Manager or Bursar/SBM.
The spreadsheet lists what academies, free schools and FE Colleges MUST publish on their website. There are 38 hyperlinks to relevant guidance. You will also find cells that you can fill in as you tick off your pages for correct content.
Our spreadsheet can be downloaded here
Columns in the spreadsheet are laid out for ease of use:
- Ofsted requirements are listed numerically from 1 to 93 (Col A) in the order they appear in the DfE’s guidance.
- Each requirement is detailed (in Col B), and
- The school website URL/link where your statutory information is listed (Col C);
- Whether the URL/link is in place and working (Yes/No) (Col D);
- The date the page was checked as working (in date format) (Col E);
- The name of the person who checked the page (Col F).
The spreadsheet also has 38 hyperlinks to relevant descriptions, legislation, publications, on-line resources, best practice and templates.
Two other spreadsheets included for free are a typical Mustard Agency academy sitemap, and a spreadsheet with the company’s latest website, photography and prospectus prices.
The Excel file is attached as a Read-Only Excel document. If you don’t know how to save a Read-Only spreadsheet take a look at this short sharp YouTube video:
A version of the spreadsheet for maintain schools has already been published. Make sure you use the right one for your school!
If you have any queries, or want to speak to one of our website experts, please call us on 01722 744033 or email us at: [email protected]